Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm working Bra-tha...

Maria reminded me that I have a blog today, so I'm doing a post when I really should be working...

A whole new world of tv has opened up for me. We finally got DVR!! I've wanted DVR for years and I'm so thrilled to have it, its a tad sad. But now I can record as many episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter as I please! I'm slowly trying to convert the apartment into Dog fans, and I definitely have Lexi on my side, and now I'm working on Jessica. Dog just has the biggest heart and is so endearing, you can't not love the Dog. I want to be an outlaw in Hawaii just so I can get on the show. I'll start selling "ice" on the streets... but I won't be doing it because I don't want to get a gross meth face... *coughcoughfergiecoughcough*

No comments: