Saturday, September 06, 2008

Great Wall of Siobhan

Back from Vacay in VA. Also back in Mount Laurel. I had decided that if I was going to move back to home not-always-so-sweet home, my room needed a major overhaul. With the exception of The Wall. Never coming down as long as I'm living in there, bottom line. I know parts of it are 10 years old, but that makes me love it even more. And since I haven't been living at home for awhile, its funny to look at those old pictures from 8th grade. Its like a pop culture time capsule on my wall. Remember how those Germans refused to take down that wall for the longest time much to the chagrin to everyone else? A similar situation is going on right now in my house. My mom mentioned taking it down in a "few months" and I just laughed at her. Oh Lesley, so young sometimes.

Maybe if she could get David Hasselhoff to sing to me while I take down the wall I'll do it. But even then I probably wouldn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.