Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Siobhan is the new Blog

Oooh No....

Siobhan has a new blog. Right now my template is the black one because its the one PostSecret uses. :-)


Danielle, Jenn, Me, Sammy, Lisa, and Nick at the Jasper Jingle from last friday. It was fun to dress up and look pretty (which I normally look like) but it kinda sucked how they were literally "cutting" people off from drinking. See those attractive neon green bracelets we had to wear? Well, if the club thought we were too intoxicated (which was impossible because they put a tablespoon of alcohol in our drinks) they would cut the bracelet off and refuse to serve us. Now, I was a lady the whole night, but some of my other friends weren't so lucky.

Highlights of the night?
Sean catching Lisa in the air while dancing to "Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing
Poor Katy getting cut off, but everyone getting her drinks anyway
My outfit:

Roland bearing a resemblance to Russel Crowe from A Beautiful Mind


Ok. now its time to eat dinner. I'll catch you kids lata!

No comments: