Friday, December 30, 2005

Go To The Mirror

Kelly Jones' version of "Substitute" is one of my new favorite songs. I was trying to Limewire his music to get other songs of his, but nothing really came up except for other people with Kelly or Jones in their name.

I finally got to watch my Tommy/Quadrophenia live DVD and of course got things started by watching a 1989 live version of Tommy first. First, Roger Daltrey has a mullet. Second, he is wearing jean on jean. Third, Phil Collins makes a surprisingly great Uncle Ernie. Fourth, Billy Idol makes a surprisingly horrible Cousin Kevin. You let me down William. Omg it was also during Elton John's depressed years because his hair is white and he looks older than he does now. I need to make a dent in my Christmas presents before I go back to school.

I find it interesting that Friday is one of my first nights in this week. Not OUT... IN. I guess I need to rest up for tomorrow!

No comments: