Sunday, February 12, 2006

Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling yoo hoo!

So it snowed like 2 feet since yesterday, I love a good ol' blizzard, but I love them even more when they start on a sunday! I'm not risking not doing work in case we do have class tomorrow, very unlike me i know!
Lisa and Richie on the way back from the train last night. Jakes Dilemma was certainly interesting. I started drinking Long Islands and Katy made me stop because she thought that I was going to be too shitty, but I really didn't get drunk at all last night... damn you bevan.

UPDATE: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!

While on one of my gossip sites I stumbled across a new t-shirt website that is def worth checking out. The Chuck Norris tees are already starting to be churned out...
http://www.noisebot.com/t-shirts_hoodies_tote_bags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!