Thursday, February 08, 2007

Too Soon Anna


So Anna Nicole Smith died today and I'm very upset. I really liked Anna Nicole because she was crazy and loved Marilyn Monroe. I used to watch her reality show and was sad that she didn't continue with it. What is really sad is that she has this little baby who will never know her mother, and there is such secrecy around Anna Nicole's real life, maybe she will never really know her mother. The whole paternity suit will hopefully settle soon, I doubt that her lawyer Howard K. Stern is really the father of the baby, its most likely Larry Birkhead, a photographer that has been fighting for Anna to bring the daughter to the US. Another fight will be over the estate of her late husband Howard Marshall. Even though Anna died, I'm sure people will fight for the money to go to the baby. I need a drink. Which is what Anna would have wanted for me.

No comments: