Friday, February 02, 2007

Blogger hates me

I'm posting for the sake of posting since for the past few times I've tried to logon Blogger hasn't been working. At least I know its not just me because Trent from Pink is the New Blog was also having problems... so sad that I know that. I found a new blog btw, What Would Tyler Durden Do? http://www.wwtdd.com , I think I will be asking myself more often what would Tyler Durden do? I used to ask What Would Uncle Jessie Do? www.wwujd.com, but maybe I need a new outlook on life.



Any boys want to do me a favor and pick up the new issue of Playboy for me? The "Playboy Interview" is Jeremy Piven this month and I want to read it! But I'm a baby and don't want to pick up Playboy myself, Dan D. was kind enough to pick one up for me when Marilyn Monroe was on the cover last year.

No comments: