Thursday, March 08, 2007

59th Post Spectacular!

I made it! The 59th Post!!!!!

I was going to do a clip show, but then I remembered that this is a blog and not a tv show.

But I do have a recent "Untitled" Mix that has gone over very well in Matt Shell's car on monday nights. I know its a limited demographic, but I take what I can get.

Sublime - Smoke Two Joints
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston
Janis Joplin - Rollerskate Song
Bob Dylan - Wigwam
Kanye West - Gone
The Who - Sparks
The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You
DMB - Louisiana Bayou
Ginger Coyle - Georgia (My Baby He's Back Home)
Fog Hat - Slow Ride
The Beatles - Beacause (from LOVE)
Gorillaz - Dirty Harry
Nico - These Days
Led Zeppelin - Thats the Way
The Shins - Sleeping Lessons
Aqualung - The Lake
Simon and Garfunkel - 59th St. Bridge Song (feelin' groovy)
White Stripes - Black Math
Unkle Bob - Swans
The Kinks - Victoria

Boy the title of this post is kinda dec ... ("i before e except after c...") deceiving because I really wouldn't conside this entry "spectacular!" by any means. The Playlist is spectacular though! So I guess that makes up for it.

No comments: