Thursday, March 08, 2007

MyYearbook, and the No Yearbook Party


new website that I am enjoying. kinda like if myspace and facebook had a baby and I raised it: http://www.myyearbook.com

For the second time in a month I got to visit my friends from Manhattan College. Last time was for Maria's 23rd Birthday, this time was for the Yearbook Party. In true Man Coll fashion, there were no yearbooks because something was screwed up, but at least they didn't screw up the beer order! It was cool/weird/sentimental to see my old classmates, personally, it didn't feel like a lot of time had passed, but really, it hasn't even been a year yet.



my pockets came in handy!

1 comment:

Jasper John R. said...

you might be interested in htttp://www.jasperjottings.com because next week I'm going to mention your blog to about 1.5k of our fellow alums. :-) fjohn68