Monday, January 02, 2006

2006... bitches

I find that I have been adding the word "bitches" to everything I've been doing lately. My away message will say something like "Taking a shower... bitches." Maybe I've been watching "Lazy Sunday" by Chris Parnell and Andy Samberg too much. Holy crap it just came on my playlist, thats creepy. If Jess gets to bring me to a SNL rehearsal we decided that we're going to bring a bakers dozen of cupcakes and make friends with Andy (who is my man no matter what jessica says). The video is free on iTunes for anyone who is interested.


This year I actually had a fun New Years. Its still one of my least favorite holidays but this year I had fun running around to different Stockton parties. I love how I've been to Stockton so many times that I'm a little extension of Jessica's group of friends. On the map of their friends I would be a territory owned by Jessica's country. In my territory everyone is pale and blonde, but not in the scary aryan race sort of way. No scratch that, I'm the only girl and I'm surrounded by men who resemble George Clooney or Joaquin Phoenix.

Retraction: I apologize to Samuel Willis for making fun of his creepy christmas decoration in a previous post.

No comments: