Saturday, March 18, 2006

Can't stop shopping...

So I didn't go anywhere fun for Spring Break because I had no money. Which in turn, meant that I was to go to New Jersey and save. Well things dont always turn out the way you expect them to. When I came home I had less than fifty dollars on my credit card, after a week in New Jersey with nothing to do I have 251.56 now on my card. Thats after I made a payment this week. What did you buy Siobhan? (you may ask) Well I bought whatever I fancied, thats what I bought. Clothes, a new phone, new dvd, makeup, AND a Dooney and Bourke purse.
Do you want to hear my justification for that? Well here goes, I wanted to buy myself a graduation present because I know I'll be getting money in a couple months for my successful college career. So I decided to buy a nice wallet, well when I found out how much wallets cost I might as well get a purse if I'm going to spend that money. I also don't own any nice purses. I called Jessica at work since I considered this (as Mr. Mett would say) a "judgement call." Calling Jessica to help me decide is like me asking the salesperson if she thought I should buy a purse, she would just tell me to get it. I was looking at some of the smaller purses and they were only 10-25 dollars cheaper than the barrel purse, so I might as well spend the extra money and get the bigger one. Being the good girl that I am, I called my mom. She said it was ok as long as I took my credit card out of my wallet, but I told her I couldn't promise her that (after all, I am my mother's daughter). So I decided to just suck it up and get it, my mom made a donation anyway and we all lived happily ever after (or happily ignorant until my credit card bill comes).

No comments: