Monday, March 06, 2006

Its Hard Out Here For a Pimp


So the Academy Awards have come and gone. It was the first time in my life that I wasn't there for the beginning of the show, and of course the first time I miss the beginning is when George wins (more on that later), but thank goodness for DVR and I got to watch it later after the show was finished. I was pretty pleased on the outcome, I hear Crash is amazing and honestly the whole Brokeback Craze was starting to get on my nerves a bit, if the movie wasn't so hyped up it may have won.

I would have loved for Joaquin to win, but if he had to lose to someone I'm glad it was PHILLIP SEYMOR HOFFMAN!!! For awhile I was thinking that Felicity Huffman was going to get best actress over Reese, but I'm glad she won, she had one of the best speeches of the night and looked so pretty.

Ahh darn, my George Clooney pic isn't working, that means he'll get his own post later today.

No comments: