Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm so creative!

Alright, so the other night Dan D. and I were drinking at my house and decided to put "Walk the Line" on because Dan hasn't seen it yet. WELL, it was then that I came up with the Walk the Line drinking game! Here are the rules:
  • Drink whenever any form of Johnny or June's name is mentioned
  • Drink whenever Johnny is wearing any black
  • Drink when someone has a guitar
  • Drink when someone sings
  • Drink when Johnny is fucked up
  • (For extra fun) Speak in a southern accent and drink whenever you speak in your normal voice
  • Chug a beer when Junes says "You don't walk no line"

So we didn't get through the entire movie, but you drink alot for just having 7 rules. Jessica and I are planning on playing later this week so we'll see if more rules need to be added.

GOING CRAZY ON SPRING BREAK '06!!!!!!!!!

No comments: