Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Years!

Whew! What a weekend! I had so much fun visiting my Manhattan College family and seeing most of my favorites, especially the ones I hadn't seen since the summer (cough Sammy). Saturday night was a nice night just to catch up and of course drink a bit... I was surprised to see a couple changes on Waldo and 238th that I didn't know about. Congrats to the NEW River Deli and the crazy upgrade they did recently. I bet Ahad loves his new pad. And thankfully Fenwicks put the bar back on the other side, but unthankfully, they took out the tables. What are people supposed to smash when Sean Paul's "Tempature" comes on?

Boo! For some reason I can't upload the pictures I stole from Facebook! Well, anyone who reads this can get on facebook anyway, so look at them there.

Shout out to Johnny Bananas, the coolest cat in Riverdale, hopefully he doesn't still smell like beer. Some devil spilled beer on Johnny during the party. You know how cats lick themselves to get clean? I wonder if Johnny got drunk when he tried to clean himself the next day...?

No comments: